All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines the business acumen of Ernst & Young with the inside kwledge of rewned sports writer, Skip Rozin, for a unique behind--the--scenes look at how sports have evolved from games to big business. Explains the business reasons behind why popular players are traded, why teams move from cities full of loyal fans, the importance of TV in sports and the real value of advertising to sports teams. Features interviews with sports enterprise figures including Victor Kiam, Jerry Jones and Red Auerbach.
- Author(s)Jerry Gorman,Kirk Calhoun
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/1994
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight470 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.