All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn a tadpole he grew up to be a frog without a name. He lived in his own corner of a Irish bog and kept his tummy full by catching flies. One day a bullying toad arrived boasting that the bog was his and t of the frog. The toad also boasted that a princess would pass by and kiss him and he would become a prince. A princess did indeed arrive and the lives of both the toad and the frog changed dramatically, and the frog finally got a name.
- Author(s)Gardiner M Weir
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.