Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the best ways to get to kw God on a deeper level is to kw the names and titles both he and his people give to him. Now the bestselling author of Praying the Names of God reveals the richness of God's character and love found in his names. The Names of God Bible restores more than 10,000 occurrences of specific names of God-like Yahweh, El Shadday, El Elyon, and Adonay-to help readers discover the Hebrew names of God within the biblical text, understand the meaning and significance of each name. and encounter God in a new way through prayers, promises, and devotional readings. Perfect for personal study, prayer, and reflection, The Names of God Bible includes these special features: more than 10,000 names and titles of God restored to their Hebrew equivalent and printed in brown ink to stand out within the biblical text; Names of God Reading Paths lead readers to the next reference of the name so they can pray the names of God throughout Scripture; Name Pages spreads feature (background information associated with 68 names and titles of God, key Scripture passages in which the meaning is revealed, devotional readings on each of the featured names, and specific Bible promises connected to each of the featured names); introductions to each book of the Bible highlight the main themes and list the names and titles that appear in that book; 300 callouts highlight key Scripture for memorization and reflection; Calling God by Name sidebars shed light on the relationship between biblical people and the specific names they called God; topical prayer guide, pronunciation guide, name index, and three Bible reading plans to assist in study. Anyone who desires a deeper understanding of God and new insights into the Bible will cherish The Names of God Bible as it opens a door into the authentic Hebrew roots of the faith and the Scriptures.
- Author BiographyAnn Spangler is an award-winning writer whose interest in the Bible has resulted in books that have aimed to open up the Bible to a wider range of readers. She is the author or coauthor of several books, including Praying the Names of God, and Women of the Bible. Together her books have sold nearly 3 million copies.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight1247 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byAnn Spangler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.