All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAny reef aquarium that contains less than 15 gallons of water is considered a na-reef aquarium. These tiny ecosystems are almost as popular in the fish keeping community as full-size marine aquarium setups and, with the proper information and tools, can be set up and maintained by aquarists at any level of the hobby. The Na-Reef Handbook covers a wide range of topics, including: the importance of water quality and tips on maintaining stable water parameters; components of a na-reef and how to choose the appropriate aquarium, lighting, and accessories for a tank; which fish and invertebrates are best for these types of tanks; and much, much more. For the reef enthusiast looking for a new challenge, or any up-and-coming fish hobbyist, this all-inclusive guide contains all the information you'll need to achieve na-reef success.
- Author(s)Chris R Brightwell
- PublisherTFH Publications,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNeptune
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTFH Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width217 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.