All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful marriage of words and pictures. Los Angeles Times In the napping house is a cozy bed piled high with asring granny, a dreaming child, a dozing dog, a sozing cat, and a slumbering mouse. All is at peace until the appearance of an unexpected visitor, and before you kw it oneis sleeping!This classic, cumulative tale is the perfect story to wake up to.The board book edition is w bolder more beautiful, with enhanced artwork in a larger trim size ideal for reading together. A must-have for every child's library!
- Author(s)Audrey Wood
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width172 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.