All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an award-winning senior writer at Time, an eye-opening exploration of narcissism, how to recognize it, and how to handle it. The odds are good that you kw a narcissist probably a lot of them. The odds are also good that they are intelligent, confident, and articulate the center of attention. They make you laugh and they make you think. The odds are also that this spell didn t last. Narcissists are everywhere. There are millions of them in the United States alone: entertainers, politicians, business people, your neighbors. Recognizing and understanding them is crucial to your t being overtaken by them, says Jeffrey Kluger, in his provocative new book about this insidious disorder. With insight and wit, Kluger frames the surprising new research on narcissism and explains the complex, exasperating personality disorder. He reveals how narcissism and narcissists affect our lives at work and at home, on the road, and in the halls of government; what to do when we encounter narcissism; and how to neutralize its effects before it s too late. As a Time writer and science editor, Kluger kws how to take science s new ideas and transform them into smart, accessible insights. Highly readable and deeply engaging, this book helps us understand narcissism and narcissists more fully.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Klugeris a senior editor and writer at Time. He is a coauthor of the bestseller Apollo 13 and the author of The Sibling Effect, Simplexity, Splendid Solution, Moon Hunters, and two novels for young adults. Kluger lives in New York City with his wife and daughters.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Kluger
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Weight513 g
- Width158 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.