All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Narrative Turn in Fiction and Theory explores the philosophical and historical underpinnings of the postwar crisis and return of storytelling and shows their relevance for the ongoing debate on the significance of narrative for human existence.
- Author BiographyHanna Meretoja is Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Tampere, Finland, Adjunct Professor and Research Fellow at the University of Turku, Finland, Visiting Professor at the American University of Paris, France, (2013-14) and leads the research project The Ethics of Storytelling and the Experience of History in Contemporary Arts (Emil Aaltonen Foundation, Finland, 2013-15). She has co-edited several books and published articles on forums such as New Literary History.
- Author(s)Hanna Meretoja
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Modern European Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.