All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Narratives of Caroline Norton situates Norton in relation to Victorian discourses of gender, authorship, law, and politics and studies writings, including in texts by Wollstonecraft, Tennyson, and Thackeray, Trollope.
- Author BiographyRANDALL CRAIG is Professor of English at University at Albany, SUNY, USA.
- Author(s)Randall Craig
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight493 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.