About this product
- DescriptionKimiko Hahn, a welcome voice of experimentation and passion (Bloomsbury Review), takes up the Japanese prose-poetry genre zuihitsu-literally running brush, which utilizes tactics such as juxtaposition, contradiction, and broad topical variety-in exploring her various identities as mother and lover, wife and poet, daughter of varied traditions.
- Author BiographyKimiko Hahn is the author of eight previous books of poetry, including, most recently, Toxic Flora. She has won an American Book Award, a Guggenheim Fellowship, a Theodore Roethke Award, and a Lila Wallace-Reader's Digest Award. She lives in New York and teaches at Queens College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Kimiko Hahn
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.