All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection offers more than 100 recipes for British seasonal dishes, ranging from classics like Steak and Ale Pie to to newer favorites like Pumpkin Pearl Barley Risotto and Vegetable Tagine. Desserts range from scones (of which the National Trust sell millions and particularly pride themselves) to Ginger and Satsuma Cake and Orange and Poppyseed Cake. Many of the recipes use ingredients sourced from the National Trust's kitchen gardens and farms and so make the most of the fresh summer peas or autumnal squashes. The book also features recipes that are linked to National Trust places, such as the hearty beef stew enjoyed by Churchill at Chartwell, Agatha Christie's favorite Lobster Bisque which she ate at Greenway, or the Plum Cake recipe handed down to Beatrix Potter from her mother. Includes dual measures.
- Author BiographyThe National Trust has four million members. It protects some of the most important spaces and places in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)The National Trust
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust Books
- Weight907 g
- Width193 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.44Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.