Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
About this product
- DescriptionShortlisted as the Irish Cookbook of the Year at the 2013 Bord Gais Energy Irish Book Awards Neven Maguire is Ireland's most trusted chef. His recipes are made day in, day out by people up and down the country for one simple reason: they work. Now in his fantastic new cookbook, Neven has assembled his all-time top 100 recipes. These are Neven's all-stars - the fool-proof, tried and tested definitive versions of the dishes Ireland makes every day of the week. Each section contains 5 absolute classics, so you won't be overwhelmed by choice; rather, you will be inspired to learn the recipes off-by-heart as you make them over and over again. If you learn just one dish from each section, you will have 20 perfected recipes in your repertoire and be well on your way to wowing in the kitchen. Destined to become a classic, The Nation's Favourite Food will become the most hard-working thing in the kitchen - so you don't have to be. 'Beautifully laid out with plenty of photos, the book is sure to help any chef learn and perfect the classics.' Hotel and Restaurant Review
- Author BiographyFrom a very young age, one of Neven Maguire's favourite pastimes was to shadow his mother in the kitchen, watching her cook. He began experimenting with ingredients in the home kitchen at the tender age of ten and his pastime soon became his passion. After studying catering in Fermanagh College in Enniskillen, Neven went on to train in some of the highest-profile restaurants in the world, including the Michelin starred Roscoff's in Belfast, Grand Hotel in Berlin and Arzak in San Sebastian. He also worked with Lea Linster, the renowned Michelin starred chef from Luxembourg, whom he credits as a major influence. In 2001, Neven took over MacNean Restaurant, turning a local establishment into a national phenomenon and in 2012 published the highly acclaimed MacNean Restaurant Cookbook. Neven presents the top-rated cookery show on RTE, Home Chef. He lives in Blacklion, Co Cavan with his wife Amelda, and twins Connor and Lucia.
- Author(s)Neven Maguire
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Weight1170 g
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.