All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese days, many of us are looking to make a few small changes to our diet to look and feel better. And every day, Neven Maguire meets people from all over the country looking to navigate this new world of healthy eating. But it seems we're t quite sure what healthy eating actually is. Is it low fat? Or low sugar? What about carbs? And wheat and dairy? Now, in this fantastic new collection, Ireland's most trusted chef shows you that healthy eating doesn't need to be complicated. You will discover a fresh approach to food and cooking with 100 new, light and modern recipes - each of them a healthy choice. In addition to the familiar sections on beef, chicken, fish, desserts and snacks, you will find healthy alternatives to takeaways, low-carb lunches, omega 3 rich suppers and nutrient-packed vegetable juices. You will also find recipes for refined-sugar-free, dairy-free and wheat-free dining that don't compromise on flavour. So join Neven and discover a new way of eating that's t only delicious, but good for you too!
- Author BiographyFrom a very young age, one of Neven Maguire's favourite pastimes was to shadow his mother in the kitchen, watching her cook. He began experimenting with ingredients at home at the tender age of ten and his pastime soon became his passion. He went on to become one of Ireland's most talented, innovative and trusted chefs, training in professional cooking before going on to work at some of the world's top restaurants, including Arzac and Restaurant Lea Linster. Neven has been at the helm of MacNean House & Restaurant since 2001, now one of Ireland's top restaurants, which consistently wins awards for both its cuisine and service. Fulfilling a long-held dream, Neven recently opened his Neven Maguire Cookery School alongside the restaurant. His most recent cookbooks, The Nation's Favourite Food FAST! and Neven Maguire's Complete Baby and Toddler Cookbook, were No 1 bestsellers and FAST! won the Avonmore Cookbook of the Year at the Bord Gais Energy Irish Book Awards in 2014. Neven's TV series 'Home Chef' is broadcast on RTE 1, with previous series shown in the US on PBS and in the UK on UKTV Food.
- Author(s)Neven Maguire
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content Note70
- Weight1220 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.