All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough storytelling, the rich history of the Native American tribes is alive and well today. It has been shared and preserved and still pays tribute to fallen heroes of the past. It is through these glimpses into the past, and these stories much like the ones that are contained in this book, that you can see what a proud heritage they possess and how in tune with the Earth Native Americans really are. Included in this book are the stories: The Song of Hiawatha, Iktomi and the Muskrat, The Boy and the Turtles, The Arrow Chain, The Toad and the Boy, The Sparrow Hawk and the Grasshoppers, Origin of the Groundhog Dance, The Eye Juggler, The Tree-bound, The Sun Snarer, How the Rattlesnake Learned to Bite, The White Trail in the Sky, The Pet Donkey, The Enchanted Horse, The Story of the Peace Pipe, The Raccoon and the Crawfish, Splinter Foot Girl, Creation of Man, The Orphan and the Owl, Coyote and Sun, The Children of Cloud, Iktomi's Blanket, Why the Apaches are Fierce, and many, many more.
- Author(s)G W Mullins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)C L Hause
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.