Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis bibliography is a starting point for those interested in researching the American Indian in literature or American Indian literature. Designed to augment other major bibliographies, it classifies all relevant bibliographies and critical works and supplies listings t cited by them. The author's general introduction provides bibliographical background for those beginning research in the field. Cited works are listed alphabetically by the author's or editor's last name in each of three categories: bibliographies; works about the Indian in literature; and Indian literature. Each citation is numbered and the cross-referenced subject and author indexes refer to each work by number, thereby facilitating speedy reference.
- Author Biographyck /f Roger /i O. /r comp.
- Author(s)Roger O. Rock
- Date of Publication22/05/1985
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in American Literature
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.