All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWriting under the pen name John F. Brain, the author of The Natural Bible for Modern and Future Man calls upon the most advanced kwledge of modern neuroscience to discuss the origin and practice of religions around the world. The author uses contemporary kwledge of the interaction of the three principal development stages of neural evolution in humans to explain the wide range of religious beliefs and related behavior among the various cultures in the global community. For additional information on the author and his publications visit the author's website at thenaturalbible.com.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Brain is the literary pseudonym and Internet signature of John F. Brinster, who graduated magna cum laude from Princeton University in 1943. Mr. Brinster was part of the World War II team of Princeton physicists working under the Office of Research and Development and other U.S. Government agencies assigned to secret projects in nuclear research, ordinance, and missile instrumentation. He was responsible for the development of theory and techniques of early Multichannel Radio Telemetry and related instrumentation for missiles and space vehicles. Additionally, he worked with Wernher von Braun in the use of captured German V-2 missiles for early American rocket research and development.
- Author(s)John F. Brain
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.