CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionGiving your cat the lifestyle he needs to keep his mind and body in peak condition should be paramount to every pet owner. The artificial over-the-counter options available to maintain health can be expensive and also contain potentially harmful chemicals. Natural Cat Care provides you with the expert advice you need to look after your pet using alternative kitty-friendly treatments and feline fitness techniques, ensuring that his well-being remains at its best. Discover holistic methods of care such as acupuncture, homeopathy and massage, or browse the comprehensive directory of aromatherapy solutions to relieve his illnesses and stress. Complete with dietary information to help prevent obesity and kidney disease and show you just what is in the food you feed him, following this natural approach to care will prevent disease, cut vet fees and keep your cat purrfectly contented matter what stage of life he's in.
- Author BiographyChristopher Day is founder of the Alternative Veterinary Medicine Centre. He is a holistic vet with over 37 years of experience in practice. Christopher specializes in natural therapies including herbs, homeopathy, acupuncture and ultrasound, together with natural nutritional advice. He has written 13 pet care books.
- Author(s)Dr. Christopher Day
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/10/2013
- Content Note120 colour photographs
- Weight406 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.