All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionU.S. Regions: Natural Environment The West explores this region, its major landmarks, biomes, ecosystems, and animals. This book gives the reader an exciting glimpse into the main characteristics of this United States region. An activity and quiz complete this title.
- Author(s)Blaine Wiseman
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleU.S. Regions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width195 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.