All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe last remaining animal paradises on Earth, magnificent geological formations and outstanding natural landscapes represent a unique treasure and are w under the protection of the world community. In view of the progressive global destruction of the environment, the International Convention for the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage of the World was adopted at the UNESCO World Heritage Convention in Paris in 1972. This volume presents all the World Natural Heritage Sites, with detailed texts and stunning color photography.
- Author(s)Monaco Books
- PublisherMonaco Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonaco Books
- Content Note1150 colour
- Weight2449 g
- Width231 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.