All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to the natural history of New York state, with more than 300 full-color photographs, maps and illustrations. Everything from bears and beavers to snakes and spiders is covered. Learn about the state's geology, its rivers and mountains. Find out how it was formed by the ice age and the collision of continents. Learn about the first human residents. There are checklists of common birds, trees, wildflowers and butterflies. There is also a calendar showing when events in nature happen through the months in New York state.
- Author(s)Mike Nasuti,Stan Freeman
- PublisherHampshire House Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication18/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampshire House Publishing Co.
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.