All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA naturalist account of the causes, effects, and historical development of religious belief. The development of religion is argued to be rooted in emotion, particularly fear and the need for a sense of control over our lives and of the future. Intolerance, dishonesty, and bizarre moral doctrines are the outcome.
- Author(s)David Hume
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.