All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated by Michael Tierra -- one of the nation's leading authorities on natural treatments for healthful living The Natural Remedy Bible will help you work with nature to restore and maintain the gift of good health -- naturally. In this comprehensive, easy-to-use guide you'll find: * An alphabetical listing of over 200 common illnesses, fully defined and described with symptoms and causes * Prescribed natural methods of treatment, including herbal remedies, water therapy, exercise, vitamins, and nutritional foods for successful healing * Step-by-step instructions for proper methods of application, from baths and herbal additives to compresses and facial packs * A complete dictionary of resources: food, herbs, even health and beauty aids ...and much more in this invaluable reference that makes healing a natural, harmonious process -- and puts you on the path toward lifelong well-being.
- Author BiographyMichael Tierra is a pioneer in the study of traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine in the West. He is one of the forerunners of the North American Natural Health movement. His expertise comes from other thirty years of practice and study in North America, China, and India. He lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)John B. Lust,Michael Tierra
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.