The Natural Superwoman: The Scientifically Backed Program for Feeling Great, Looking Younger, and Enjoying Amazing Energy at Any Age by Uzzi Reiss M D Ob/Gyn, Yfat Reiss Gendell (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.26Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new health bible for women. Women all over the world flock to Dr. Uzzi Reiss for his cutting-edge approach to women's health. In The Natural Superwoman, Dr. Reiss brings his invative philosophy to women everywhere, demonstrating how they can stop feeling overwhelmed and tired and start feeling their best?energized, focused, and ready to take on the world ?each day. As Dr. Reiss explains, hormone balance is the key to living with vitality. His anti-aging program combines natural hormone therapy, essential nutritional advice, simple exercise, and mind-body techniques to help you, matter what your age, become the healthiest, most vibrant ?natural superwoman? you can be. The Natural Superwoman illustrates: . Which specific hormones can enhance energy, sexuality, and memory; heal dry skin; relieve sleep disorders; alleviate depression; and more . Why you should take magnesium instead of calcium to guard against osteoporosis . How to make simple changes to your diet to help you lose weight . Why you may actually be exercising too much This book offers accessible yet authoritative information from a physician with more than thirty years of experience in understanding and working with women. The Natural Superwoman shows you how to take control of your well-being and feel better than ever naturally.
- Author BiographyUzzi Reiss, M.D., O.B./GYN., has a successful, high-profile clinic in Beverly Hills, California, which attracts clients from film, television, high fashion, and politics. A frequent speaker at major women's health conferences, Dr. Reiss has been featured in publications such asVogue, Elle, Parenting, andFitness, as well as in Suzanne Somers'sThe Sexy Years. Yeat M. Reiss is Dr. Reiss's daughter and the founder of Sharp-Man Media, a literary development company. She is the coauthor of many health and other practical nonfiction books, includingHow to Make a Pregnant Woman HappyandThe Smart-Carb Guide to Eating Out.
- Author(s)Uzzi Reiss M D Ob/Gyn,Yfat Reiss Gendell
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.