All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Walter Bates was an English naturalist and explorer who gave the first scientific account of mimicry in animals. He was most famous for his expedition to the rainforests of the Amazon with Alfred Russel Wallace, which took place between 1848 and 1852. Upon returning home eleven years after his departure, Bates wrote down his findings. The Naturalist on the River Amazons, published in two volumes, has become his best-kwn work. The second volume focuses on the events and discoveries which had taken place between their stay at Santarem and their final departure for England.
- Author(s)Henry Walter Bates
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight481 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.