All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngage Literacy is the new reading scheme from Raintree that introduces engaging and contemporary content to motivate and support early readers while providing a reliable and instructional framework. All titles are precisely levelled, with new vocabulary being introduced and reinforced throughout the levels. The Green book band comprises 6 fiction and 6 n-fiction books at levels 12, 13 and 14.
- Author BiographyJay Dale is the lead author and consultant for Engage Literacy. Jay comes from a teaching background, having taught in both Australia and Japan. She is also an experienced editor and publisher. An accomplished children's book author, Jay has written extensively for leading educational publishers and has many successful titles currently in print. Jay has also authored and published electronic products including teaching objects for interactive whiteboards and digital activities for children.
- Author(s)Jay Dale
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Green
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.