All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an exploration of human understanding, from the perspectives of psychology, philosophy, biology and theology. The six contributors, among the most internationally eminent in their fields, are: Lynne Rudder Baker, Professor of Philosophy, University of Massachusetts; Brian Hebblethwaite, lectured in the Philosophy of Religion, University of Cambridge; Phillip Johnson-Laird FRS, Professor of Psychology, Princeton University; George Lakoff, Professor of Linguistics, University of Berkeley; Michael Ruse, Professor of Philosophy, Florida State University; Anthony J. Sanford FBPsS, Professor of Psychology, University of Glasgow. Though scholarly, the writing is n-technical. No background in psychology, philosophy or theology is presumed. No other interdisciplinary work has undertaken to explore the nature of human understanding. This book is unique, and highly significant for anyone interested in or concerned about the human condition.
- Author BiographyAnthony J. Sandford, F.B.PsS. is Professor of Psychology, University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Sanford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleGifford Lectures Glasgow (2001)
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/03/2007
- Content Noteindex
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.