All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionKindness, compassion, charity-or pure love-these are qualities we are taught to share with others in building a community of care. But what about with ourselves? In her fourth book, a poignant and mindful memoir, Author Loretta Boyer McClellan tells us for the first time of her journey with an aggressive case of severe rheumatoid arthritis and chronic pain, a re-discovery of wholeness, and what it means to love ourselves unconditionally. Through an artist's perspective, readers join in a personal and insightful narrative of trial and triumph, connection and clarity, framed by the beauty of nature, and the wonders of our natural state of being-living our inner truth and embracing our authentic self. This special edition offers cover art designed by the author-artist, and a bonus section of guided meditation and poetry.
- Author BiographyCalifornia Native Author, Artist, and Poet, Loretta Boyer McClellan sees the art of writing as an exciting medium and source of abundant joy in the creative process. Her multilayered career as a writer of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry; conscious PR, brand, graphic design, and communications; and as an Arts instructor, journalist, and artist, sized the canvas, so to speak, for a fruitful life of expression.
- Author(s)Loretta Boyer McClellan
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.