All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding upon Mitchell's earlier work, The Structure of International Conflict, this volume surveys the field of conflict analysis and resolution in the twenty-first century, exploring the methods which people have sought to mitigate destructive processes including the creative and invative new ways of resolving insoluble disputes.
- Author BiographyChristopher Mitchell is an Emeritus Professor at the School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, George Mason University, USA. He has written extensively on informal mediation, track two facilitation and local level peace-building. In 1981 he published one of the first ever textbooks in the field, The Structure of International Conflict, to which this volume is a follow up.
- Author(s)Christopher Mitchell
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.