All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
Am I creating my relationships from a place of love and compassion?Isn't it just part of our animal nature to react with fear and anger?How do I change my perspective to create the healthy, joyful relationships I so desire?
The author found answers in what may seem an unlikely group of teachers:
A rescue mutt and a feral feline live in the moment without self-judgment.A lioness who adopted an oryx, illustrates healthy parent-child relationships.A mouse and a frog in an Indian monsoon demonstrate how to do business in a global ecomy.
A collection of stories about unique animal friendships and families. They illustrate how to move beyond supposed primal instincts of fear and mistrust and explore what happens when you substitute love and compassion. Reading these funny and heartwarming tales, you may come to experience a change in perspective that can bring about your own healthy, joyful, relationships.
- Author BiographyDenise Donato-McConnell has delighted audiences from coast to coast with her storytelling.
While traveling the world in search of animal stories, Denise has published a series of articles. Her time with the Pandas in Chengdu resulted in her article Lessons from A Panda, How Life as an Expat in China Isn't Always Black and White.
An award winning speaker and author, she brings to her audiences the humor and insights gained from the natural world.
- Author(s)Denise Donato-McConnell
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.68New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.16Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $23.64
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.20Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.