All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHaving done this research in my college days, I developed this theory of the nature of man, after many years of previous study of the Scriptures. When confronted with seemingly incompatible theories of psychology, philosophy, and theology, I had to find a way to make sense of it all in light of my faith. Much of the inspiration for this theory comes from Scripture and is compatible with the Christian faith and world view.
- Author BiographyKimberly Marie Hartfield is a mother of eight children, and nine beautiful grand children. She is a graduate of William Carey University in Hattiesburg, MS. She received her B.S. degree in 2004 and her M. S. in 2009. She has studied primarily in the area of Psychological Counseling, with an emphasis in Christian Counseling. Kim has been called to the homeland mission field of North America and hopes to be able to use her works as a tool for the ministry of witnessing to the grace of God and comforting His people with the truth of His mercy. She claims II Corinthians 3 & 4 as her calling, which states: May Yahweh God be blessed, the God our Christ Yeshua comes from, the God all mercies come from, and the God all comforts come from; Who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we may be able to comfort those, who are in any kind of trouble, with the same kind of comfort that we ourselves have been comforted with by God. As she herself has received the gift of God's grace, she hopes to be able to bring the peace beyond understanding to others in God's Kingdom with the message of God's mercy and grace. The Christian views expressed in her writings are strictly her own insights acquired from personal experience and diligent study of the related topics and God's word concerning them. Most of her writings spawned from a search for truth, and are simply a reflection of her findings in that diligent search. She hopes that her writings may spark that search for truth in others hearts and minds and that her words are not simply accepted without further study of God's Word. Though she is an ordained minister, she believes her views should not be considered authoritative. She believes that the Christian community's ultimate authority is the guidance of the human heart by the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
- Author(s)Kimberly M Hartfield
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.