All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first guidebook of its kind for the Volunteer State, Farm Fresh Tennessee leads food lovers, families, locals, and tourists on a lively tour of more than 360 farms and farm-related attractions, all open to the public and all visited by Memphis natives Paul and Angela Knipple. Here are the perfect opportunities to browse a farmers' market, pick blueberries, tour a small-batch distillery, stay at an elegant inn, send the kids to a camp where they'll eat snacks of homemade biscuits with farm-fresh honey--and so much more. Arranged by the three Grand Divisions of Tennessee (East, Middle, and West) and nine categories of interest, the listings invite readers to connect with Tennessee's farms, emphasizing establishments that are independent, sustainable, and active in public education and conservation.
- Author BiographyDirk Frankenberg (1937-2000) was professor of marine sciences and director of the Marine Sciences Program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and author of several North Carolina nature guides.
- Author(s)Dirk Frankenberg
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleSouthern Gateways Guides
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.