All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionUnusually clear, accessible introduction to contemporary theories of solid-state physics. Nonmathematical undergraduate-level treatment of heat, atoms and ions, molecules and metals, atomic motions, particles and waves, electrons in solids, many other topics. Excellent ...students will find it a pleasure to read. - Choice. 1965 edition.
- Author(s)Alan Holden
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/1992
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note173ill.
- Weight290 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.