Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to discuss whether statistical methods make sense. The present volume begins the task of providing interpretations and explanations of several theories of statistical evidence. It should be relevant to anyone interested in the logic of experimental science. Have we achieved a true Foundation of Statistics? We have made the link with one widely accepted view of science and we have explained the senses in which Bayesian statistics and p-values allow us to draw conclusions. This book has substantial implications for all users of Statistical methods.
- Author(s)Bill (William) Thompson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 189
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight245 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.