All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thrilling spy mission, a moving Holocaust story, and a first-class work of narrative nfiction. In 1945, at the end of World War II, Adolf Eichmann, the head of operations for the Nazis' Final Solution, walked into the mountains of Germany and vanished from view. Sixteen years later, an elite team of spies captured him at a bus stop in Argentina and smuggled him to Israel, resulting in one of the century's most important trials -- one that cemented the Holocaust in the public imagination. THE NAZI HUNTERS is the thrilling and fascinating story of what happened between these two events. Survivor Simon Wiesenthal opened Eichmann's case; a blind Argentinean and his teenage daughter provided crucial information. Finally, the Israeli spies -- many of whom lost family in the Holocaust -- embarked on their daring mission, recounted here in full. Based on the adult bestseller HUNTING EICHMANN, which is w in development as a major film, and illustrated with powerful photos throughout, THE NAZI HUNTERS is a can't-miss work of narrative nfiction for middle-grade and YA readers.
- Author BiographyNeal Bascomb is the author of the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling books THE PERFECT MILE and HUNTING EICHMANN, as well as HIGHER, RED MUTINY, and THE NEW COOL. He lives in Philadelphia, Pa. Please visit his website at http: //www.nealbascomb.com and follow him on Twitter at @nealbascomb.
- Author(s)Neal Bascomb
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight499 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.