All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA once famous actor, brain damaged by a horrible accident, using his once famous skills of deception, mimicry and illusion to enter into incent lives, commit crimes in their names and vanish. Until one detective finds one frame too perfect and in his investigation, draws this elusive nemesis from the shadows, who can become anyone he wants to, making the detective suspect everyone around him. And in one final play, the detective baits the enemy out, in hopes of ending his reign of destruction and prove to the world, there really is a Mr. X.
- Author BiographyDavid Charles Filax is thirty nine years old, living happily with his wife Tammy, his newborn baby girl Danica Jeanne and their burly Chocolate Lab Zack in Ontario, Canada. Having written numerous fictional short stories, winning a few competitions and having articles published; his passion for fiction drives his creative spirit and inspires his desire to keep readers interested. And more importantly, he seeks to entertain for those times one simply wants to sit back, relax and drift into another world through the characters and stories he creates.
- Author(s)David C Filax
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Illustrator(s)Www 808photography Ca
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.