All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionCorrect instructional level and self-esteem have never been fully addressed in public education. Principals and teachers who read the guidelines in this book and combine these simple requirements -- without additional monies -- can make American public education number one worldwide in literacy.
- Author BiographyDr. Carolyn Lawrence has devoted her life as a teacher, principal, professor and author for 52 years in public education. She has never met a child she could not teach to read because she united self-esteem with literacy.
- Author(s)Carolyn M. Lawrence
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.