All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBruce Fleury's The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Diabolical, Duplicitous, Dangerous, Disastrous, and Deadly Plan for Black America is an in-depth and engrossing cautionary tale written by the author to serve as a warning to all Americans t to forget their history, and perform their due diligence in order to be able to see the t-so-obvious objectives behind the deeds of others. This work surrounds the author's realization of the harm Margaret Sanger and others like her brought upon the black community in the name of women's health through her organization, Planned Parenthood. He sees the black population as being in mortal danger of extinction if Americans don't wake up and fight the battle against abortion. Mr. Fleury raises some very compelling points in his expose and has provided a great amount of research to support his findings. The reader will most certainly learn a historical lesson that was never taught in school. About the Author Bruce Fleury was born in Glen Ridge, New Jersey, and as a youngster moved to Detroit, Michigan, with his parents and five siblings, where he spent 56 years. Twenty of those years he was employed at Ford Motor Co. He currently resides with his wife, Janette, in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan. Mr. Fleury likes to think of himself as a student of history and is strongly pro-life, the reason for his writing of this book. He is also keenly interested in politics, sports, and current events.
- Author(s)Bruce Fleury
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.