Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a make-or-break effort to save his relationship with his girlfriend, Mark purchases a new house and immediately begins to find dead animals out in the front lawn beneath the tall palm tree. He soon discovers a family of crows living in the tree are responsible for all the dead bodies. But Mark has a new nest of his own to worry about and when he attempts to drive away the crows, he discovers they are far more intelligent, determined and dangerous than anyone might have thought.
- Author BiographyBen Lokey is a member of The Screen Actors Guild (SAG), The American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA), Actor's Equity Association (AEA), and the American Guild of Musical Artists (AGMA). Ben has a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in dance and choreography, and a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Directing, from the University of Utah. For 20 years Ben lived in Los Angeles working in the film and television industry with such stars as John Travolta, Ben Vereen, Francis Coppola, George Burns, Cher, George Lucas, Danny Kaye, Martin Landau, Lucille Ball, Brooke Shields and Sylvester Stallone. While in New York, Ben studied acting at the H.B. Studios, under Herbert Berghoff. In Los Angeles, he studied at the Actor's Studio, and with Martin Landau and Jeff Corey. Ben began his professional career as a principal dancer with Ballet West and a soloist with the Pennsylvania Ballet. He went on to star in A Chorus Line on Broadway, and danced with Ann Margret in Las Vegas. He starred in the film Breaking and was a dancer in the films Staying Alive and Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. He danced with Michael Jackson in his videos Thriller and Captain EO, and with Olivia Newton John in her video Lets Get Physical. Ben has choreographed, directed and performed in film, television, video, commercials, opera, ballet and theatre. He choreographed the New Zealand national touring production of the hit musical CHICAGO, as well as performing the role of Amos in that production. Ben directed and choreographed a production of SINGIN' IN THE RAIN, in Salt Lake City, Utah, as well as performing the famous Gene Kelly role in that production. Ben directed and choreographed two new productions for the world famous Casino De Monte Carlo, on the French Riviera, co-produced and performed in a production of Tennessee Williams NIGHT OF THE IGUANA, for the Mississippi Repertory Theatre Company, and produced, directed and performed in MY WAY, a tribute to Frank Sinatra, at Casino Magic. And he directed and choreographed THE RAT PACK IS BACK, a tribute to Frank, Sammy, Joey and Dean, presently running in Las Vegas and touring nationally. Ben began writing at the suggestion of film director/writer Francis Coppola.
- Author(s)MR Ben C Lokey
- Date of Publication04/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.