All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever get upset when you are trying your best, yet everything seems to go wrong? If so, you will be able to relate to this little bird whose nest keeps being destroyed. With the destruction of each nest, the true story of Easter is revealed. Amid the struggles, God has a plan that will show the world how much He loves us.
- Author(s)Joy Miller House
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.