All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRoman Beck presents a new goods classification model to explore the dissemination of IT and e-business standards and designs two applications that support and improve firms' electronic interlaced communication by means of automation and standardization effects. He then examines how network effects drive the diffusion of communication standards and develops a model which is implemented as a simulation to show the dynamic interplay between direct and indirect network effects during the diffusion process. It also addresses critical mass and life cycle issues, as well as related utility changes in communication standards.
- Author BiographyDr. Roman Beck ist wissenschaftlicher Assistent von Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Konig am Institut fur Wirtschaftsinformatik der Universitat Frankfurt/Main.
- Author(s)Roman Beck
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication26/07/2006
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight396 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byWolfgang Konig,Rolf T. Wigand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.