All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking resource offers a set of guiding principles to help nprofit leaders navigate the transition from top-down organizations to a networked approach enabled by techlogy. The book contains specific strategies for implementation and secrets to success from nprofits who have used new social media tools effectively themselves. It also offers effective exercises and how-to s for implementation. A key element of this book is interviews with current nprofit managers who have learned how to jump into the social media fray without a net and thrived because of it.
- Author BiographyNamed one of the most influential women in technology by Fast Company and one of BusinessWeek's Voices of Innovation for Social Media, Beth Kanter is the author of Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media (http://www.bethkanter.org) and the CEO of Zoetica.
Allison H. Fine is the author of Momentum: Igniting Social Change in the Connected Age, which was the winner of the 2007 Terry McAdams National Nonprofit Book Award.
- Author(s)Allison Fine,Beth Kanter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byRandi Zuckerberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.