All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this concise book, an international panel of experts provide a succinct, up-to-date, evidence-based reference to the neurological consequences of infectious diseases and immudeficiency syndromes in children in one readily accessible volume. Within each of its conveniently structured chapters, readers will find a general description of the disease or disorder. Finally a volume for pediatricians, neurologists, infectious disease specialists and all who care for children.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInfectious Disease
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLeslie L. Barton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.