All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall and insignificant Bastian Balthazar Bux is body's idea of a hero, least of all his own. Through the pages of an old book he discovers a mysterious world of enchantment - but a world that is falling into decay. The great task of making things well again falls on Bastian and so begins a dazzling, magical adventure.
- Author BiographyMichael Ende, born in 1929, was one of the most popular German authors of the 20th Century, captivating children with his extraordinary fantasy stories including Momo, an orphan girl's search for the meaning of time. The NeverEnding Story (1979) has been translated into more than 30 languages, made into a hit movie in 1984, and remains a much-loved, international bestseller. Michael Ende died in 1995.
- Author(s)Michael Ende
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Puffin Book
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.