All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF RELIGION. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. From the beginning of recorded history we have looked to the heavens for inspiration and guidance. In these early religious documents, sermons, and pamphlets, we see the spiritual impact on the lives of both royalty and the commoner. We also get insights into a clergy that was growing ever more powerful as a political force. This is one of the world's largest collections of religious works of this type, revealing much about our interpretation of the modern church and spirituality.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
The nevv birth: or, A treatise of regeneration delivered in certaine sermons; and w published by William Whately, preacher and minisiter of Banbury in Oxfordshire.
Whately, William, 1583-1639.
Printer's device (McKerrow 273) on title page.
Includes folding table, bound after title page.
Page 36 misnumbered 37.
Some print blurred.
, 159,  p.:
London: Imprinted by Felix Kingston, for Thomas Man, and are to be sold at his shop in Pater-Noster-Row, at the signe of the Talbot, 1618.
STC (2nd ed.) / 25308
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library
This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)William Whately
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight327 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.