CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of experts critically review the recent progress in basic and applied research in angiogenesis. Their cutting-edge discussion ranges from the stimulation and repression of angiogenesis to the discovery of vel targets and the use angiotherapy in the clinic. They also detail the fundamental concepts in the physiology and pathophysiology of angiogenesis and evaluate the potential of angiotherapy in the management of angiogenic disease, highlighting some of the angiogenics and antiangiogenics both in development and in clinical trials.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1338 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byE. Kohn,TaiPing Fan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.