CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe remarkable ecomic growth of Asia has been the defining feature of the second half of this century. This book offers a comprehensive overview of the scientific, techlogical and ecomic factors which enabled Asia to make such a strong comeback after centuries of oppression. This historical survey offers useful lessons for the future, and guides predictions for how Asia might face up to the new challenges of the next millennium.
- Author BiographyMYUNG-GUN CHOO is Chairman of the Board at Sejong University, Seoul, Korea. He has published widely in economic theory, international economics and the history of economic thought. He was previously Dean of the School of Business Administration at Sejong University and has served as a policy adviser to the Ministry of Finance.
- Author(s)Myung-Gun Choo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/11/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.