All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThese twenty-three meditations on key passages from the Bible were originally delivered as addresses at colleges and universities. They are short, powerful, and persuasive examinations of the effect of God's love on the life of the believer and the challenges of living the New Creation- the infinite passion of every human being. Tillich scholar Mary Ann Stenger provides a new introduction for this edition.
- Author BiographyPaul Tillich (1886-1965) was born in Germany, the son of a Lutheran pastor. After earning a doctorate in philosophy, he was ordained in the Lutheran church and served as an army chaplain in the First World War. He is widely regarded as the leading Protestant theologian of the twentieth century. Mary Ann Stenger is an associate professor of humanities studies at the University of Louisville and the coauthor of Dialogues of Paul Tillich.
- Author(s)Paul Tillich
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Introduction byMary Ann Stenger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.