All listings for this product
About this product
- Description**USA Today bestseller and Wall Street Journal business bestseller** They say John Maynard Keynes called gold a barbarous relic. They say there isn t eugh gold to support finance and commerce. They say the gold supply can t increase fast eugh to support world growth. They re wrong. In this bold manifesto, bestselling author and ecomic commentator James Rickards steps forward to defend gold as both an irreplaceable store of wealth and a standard for currency. Global political instability and market volatility are on the rise. Gold, always a prudent asset to own, has become the single most important wealth preservation tool for banks and individuals alike. Rickards draws on historical case studies, monetary theory, and personal experience as an investor to argue that: The next financial collapse will be exponentially bigger than the panic of 2008. The time will come, sooner rather than later, when there will be panic buying and only central banks, hedge funds, and other big players will be able to buy any gold at all. It s t too late to prepare ourselves as a nation: there s always eugh gold for a gold standard if we specify a stable, ndeflationary price. Providing clear instructions on how much gold to buy and where to store it, the short, provocative argument in this book will change the way you look at this barbarous relic forever.
- Author BiographyJAMES RICKARDS is the New York Times bestselling author of The Death of Money and Currency Wars. He is the editor of the newsletter Strategic Intelligence and a member of the advisory board of the Physical Gold Fund. He is an advisor on international economics and financial threats to the Department of Defense and the U.S. intelligence community. He served as a facilitator of the first-ever financial war games conducted by the Pentagon. He lives in Connecticut. Follow @JamesGRickards.
- Author(s)James Rickards
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.