CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection examines the future of United States-Russian relations. Bringing together scholars from the U.S. and Russia, the volume explores the means for enhancing bilateral cooperation between the two countries, identifying potential opportunities and strategies for solving global problems and regional conflicts. A central premise of the work is that global security and ecomic prosperity can be enhanced by American and Russian cooperative engagement and that mutual collaboration is imperative in the post-Cold War era. The contributing experts assess prospects for improving diplomatic, military, ecomic, environmental, and techlogical cooperation between the U.S. and the post-Soviet state.
- Author BiographySHARYL CROSS is Assistant Professor of Political Science at San Jose State University in California. MARINA A. OBOROTOVA is senior fellow at the Institute of World Economy and International Relations at the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow and served as Visiting Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
- Author(s)Marina A. Oborotova,Sharyl Cross
- Date of Publication08/12/1994
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.