All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering key curriculum topics including geography, physics, biology, chemistry, history, science, and techlogy, The New Children's Encyclopedia is created and verified by a board of experts to ensure the utmost, objective accuracy. Hundreds of accessible and fun, flashcard-style facts provide key information making it easy to learn about animals, famous historical figures, planets, climate change, and more. With stunning photography and invative graphics, The New Children's Encyclopedia is an unparalleled, irreplaceable family reference book that will engage children's natural curiosity about the world around them.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight1474 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.