All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the emerging trends and developments of Chinese outbound travel, alongside the motivations, desires and expectations of Chinese travelers themselves. Packed with interviews, this book will help businesses create products and services that meet the rapidly evolving and diversifying requirements of tech-savvy Chinese travelers.
- Author BiographyGary Bowerman is Director of Scribes of the Orient, an Asia-based marketing and communications agency. He previously held key positions at leading travel, trade and consumer publishing companies in the UK, was a researcher for Rough Guides and managed the post-9/11 re-launch of a quarterly magazine for the American Society of Travel Agents. In China, where he has lived and worked since 2004, he was Shanghai co-editor for Zagat, and spent two years as Editor in Chief of Shanghai Business Review. Since co-founding Scribes of the Orient in 2008, Bowerman has worked closely with travel and tourism brands in China, across Asia and worldwide. This has given him unique insights into the mindset of Chinese travellers and the approaches of brands and destinations seeking to connect with them.
- Author(s)Gary Bowerman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Pocket Consultants
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight261 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.